PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ILLGAL VIRGIN DEAL UNDERMINES JMC PILOTS
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2002, 15:01
RedFlagSlag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Greentail you are correct the cc rushed into the deal and have let us down very badly. Our only redress is to prove thhe aggremment is illegal by pursuing the decision through court action.. .The action has to be against the cc and its chairman who signed the deal. It is the only way to restore our rights and careers. This plays into the hands of the managers but unfortunately we have no choice.. .My freinds at JMC are very complimentary about your cc and its representatives and hopefully they learn from our mistakes. Why did't Balpa HQ advise our people to delay and consult the pilots. . .I am sorry that such a calamitous decision made by our reps has hit you so badly and I am sorry that this awful precedent has been made. I hope that the court will overturn the aggrement which will benefit you.. .Like you we are concerned for selfish reasons but we believe that if we don't win we will be promoted and demoted at the whim of manasgers. No security and no career. Your concerns over seasonal demotions are justified.. .Good luck with your fight to retain status and give your reps the compliments they so clearly deserve. Don't let your managers divide and conquer.