PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinsons and fat asses
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2004, 08:09
MD900 Explorer

Crazy Scandihooligan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fat b####ds and R22's

A weight limit is a weight limit, and has been designed for a purporse. Good old Frank Robinson did'nt make it so in his machine, that less than 17 stone or your a fat git to fly in any seat.

There is a safety concern. Don't you guys understand the difference between "weight under rotor" vs "weight on seat". You will do when you mess up the auto and the seat designed for 220 lbs collapses and breaks your spine and bits and pieces, and you can never fly again, let alone have a normal life, because your wheelchair does'nt have rotorblades

I remember going to a flying school at Shobdon ( awhile back now), and getting a FREE trial lesson, and i was over 17 stone, and the instructor said it was ok because the weight wasn't calculated by seat weight, just the general weight under the rotor blades. (Effing Cowboys.....never trained there anyway). What a liability

IHL

Be fair on Whirly, she makes a good point, (And any lady under 11 stone is ok by me) So can i assume, that you are ready to break seat weights and get pax on seats for £$. - What a Prat!! Don't ask me to fly with you - eeejit

Whirly

Keep going with your good training and instincts, and dont let prats like IHL run you down.

MD