PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student Pay!
Thread: Student Pay!
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2004, 08:00
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all you NATS ATC's.

Be very very careful to what you vote upon...if you sell out the future trainees of today ...the future MEMBERS of tomorrow will get their revenge..
Whilst I would not place much faith in this comment, I do feel strongly that this part of the 'deal' has been extremely well hidden from members. It appears nowhere in any paperwork, staff notice, or communique from EITHER the management or the union. Something to be swept under the carpet and not to be worried about.

Which rings the alarm bells in my mind as to what other 'stitch ups' have been hidden from the members as part of this deal. As well as worrying about the terms and conditions of our future students.

Anyone from Prospect or management care to enlighten us as to why this has never been publicly mentioned ?? Are students part of the ATCO structure (and therefore colleagues) or aren't they ??

(A 20% reduction in the Training wage bill appears in a presentation which is supposed to be shown to troops, but with discretion as to which slides should be shown to 'sell it to the staff'. Guess this is part of the money used to finance those of us already in the system .... as part of the 'transparent' deal.)

Starting to stink more than Grimsby harbour on a summers day during a dockers strike