PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi mass exodus
Thread: bmi mass exodus
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2004, 01:44
keyboard flier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am entitled to my opinion as is my right. I never compared anyone to a cleaner let alone belittle the profession, some professions are high earning but are they any more important than others. For example would anyone miss the binmen? not until the rubbish piles up then they would.

I have dealings with all levels of the company I work for and as with most companies there are ones who have the attitude of "look at me and take heed, I am management and am more important than you", or "I am a pilot and you are not."
I do feel that talking with management is a waste of time as the ones that would know and can do something sit in their air conned office and care little for the minnions.
I do deal with pilots and some are great, some are ok and some are full of their own importance, it is their attitude which gets my back up and it is mainly the one described as pilot management, senior pilots that look down on the rest. And yet when something goes wrong it is to others they turn to sort things out.

As I said at the start it is my opinion.