PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you SICK of instructing?
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2004, 15:30
Highbypasss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay Mr Gravy. I'll bite.

On the evening of the 6th, I decided to post my original post for some advice. I however was confronted with negativity (only about 6 replies by then). I was at a loss as to how to reply to these people, so I slept on it. The next few days were very busy at work. Getting home at night I only had the energy to check e-mails and go to bed for another early start. Then on the evening of the 9th I was doing the same when lakov popped up on ICQ and asked if I'd seen his reply to my post. I immediately checked it out and was pleasantly surprised to see his, and other peoples more positive posts....especially his. I then thought i'd better respond and clarify, and also express my apreciation to those who offered constructive critisism.

By the way. If people realy DO think that lakov and myself are one and the same....well....i'm truely honored. lakov expresses himself in a way that I can only aspire to. I just love his "take not ****" tone. It got him through GA and he's still going!!! AMAZING!!!

............................................................ .H.