PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 9th Feb 2004, 09:21
jammers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. Michael Jenvey............Your BS has finally risen to the surface on the WORLD-WIDE WEB, through the charity PPRUNE affords us as respected professional pilots (without an obvious agenda). Your cut and paste tactics have been exposed for all to see, your continual avoidance of the question posed time and time again regarding the FTL limitations aspect of the job at NJE, flying under a CAA licence with a mickey mouse INAC validation are blatantly exposed, and I must thank you most sincerely for your unprofessional responses to this thread which have not only attracted the attention of Pprune moderaters but also BALPA, all countries operating under JAA OPS and in a matter of time your COO and FOM .............you continually hide behind the supposed confidentiality agreement with NJE, which incidentally only applies to the pax you carry and their scheduled T/O and Dep. times.......FTL's are a matter of public record ol' chap so do us all a favour and stop hiding behind the "my hands are tied behind my back excuse'........you should try restraining your tongue behing your back, but then again that would be quite impossible for a spineless individual..........distinct lack of icons on your last post.....bit pre-occupied are we MJ........I suggest you start practicing your profiled hobby of target-rifle shooting as I believe you and your lot are in the cross-hairs.....ex-RAF ex-HeavyLift and maybe ex-NJE....your hostility and selfrighteousness has now awakened a sleepy giant......

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 10th Feb 2004 at 14:50.