PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who's the best to work for: easy or ryanair ?
Old 9th Feb 2004, 06:23
Tudor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't doubt for one minute you've had complimentary letters and I know myself that most EZY crew are down to earth and willing to share a laugh with the pax during the service etc but "jokes and antics" might be going a little OTT!

Sadly the pa-happy people who think they're funny very rarely are and for every pax that laughs there's usually two or three not laughing. Some of them have no idea how to judge an audience and seem intent on appealing to the moronic minority. I beleive behaviour like that belongs in a holiday camp not on an aircraft!

And anybody who expects everybody's attention for the safety demo and then proceeds to crack jokes (ie. "your lifejacket whistle is to attract the attention of passing sailors") well, to be perfectly frank they deserve to be shot!

Anyway I'll get off my soapbox now, what was the original question?! I work for EZY and whilst they're far from perfect there's a lot worse around and, if what I've heard from other people is correct, Ryanair is one of them.

Good luck anyway, whatever you choose to do.