PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 8th Feb 2004, 06:27
PaulE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Final interview..now the Emirates Wait....

Hi everyone,

I completed my final interview on the 15th JAN and I'm now patiently waiting for that life changing call...

I just wanted to get the feel from a few of you out there who had to undergo "the wait/call" from Emirates. Its been just over 3 weeks since the interview and I'm getting a little anxious. One of the girls who sat her interview 3 days before me has had "the call" and she starts next month!! I'm so happy for her, as she really deserves this. Another girl who had her interview the same day as me is also patiently waiting…

Did most of you hear back within the 4 weeks? Or was it slightly after this time frame?? I've read that some people waited months. How was this communicated to you - phone, fax, email??

I dont want to start calling the office to hassle them about my application, as I dont want to put on any pressure. Although I have contemplated calling them after 4 weeks - just to be sure Im still in the production line.... thoughts?

Any information would be greatly appreciated - hope you are all well, thanks for reading this far.

Take care and for all of you up there - enjoy that flying! Im itching to get off the ground