PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Flight Training - OFT
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2004, 07:36
pipergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i posted a reply to a similar topic a few weeks ago...have a quick search thru the forums and u'll get a good idea...

i went thru OFT for my PPL and I wasn't happy with the standard of tuition, value for money and general customer care....

The A/C were in an appalling state of disrepair.....I recall looking into one of the cessnas and looking at the avionics/instrument panel, and there was something missing and a false panel in its place and an image of the missing article tip-exed onto the false panel...(it was a couple of years ago and i had no experience of flying up until this point, so i can't remember what exactly it was).. i remember being appalled at the state of that particular a/c and that helped me change my mind and change my course to the Warrior.....

Basically-wouldn't bother...

I work for an airline and a lot of the pilots I work with went thru EFT and had loads of praise for them....Other guys went to a few different schools in California(apparently it's cheaper?)...I can ask around and throw some info ur way if u want?