PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The master Plan to Flight Deck Position
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2004, 08:31
campbell83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking The master Plan to Flight Deck Position

Hi all, my first post on this forum but not my first visit. As with all the posts in this forum are similar I shall apologise in advance but as it is a very large investment that shall make or break my life financially (I am 20yrs) I would really appreciate some info and PM’s about EFT from your experiences there. My plan is to do the APP program there with the ground school taken at Oxford I feel that this is a very good plan for myself. I have done all the searches (before any one says!) for two weeks till 4am most nights and EFT has the best comments only accommodation is bad but allot is outdated. I’ve also looked at all other schools, Naples a very close second but I think it’s more of a club type school (a very good one) but not a Professional flight centre type. Thanks very much for reading and will return the favour to others in my position when flight training. Please PM me if you feel the comments can’t be posted. I’m off to Cabair tomorrow for the seminar haven already been to Oxford but UK flying is very expensive, at least you can build up your hours instructing in America as part of the programs.