PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help UAL Capt Al Haynes Save his Daughter
Old 5th Feb 2004, 15:57
gofer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Mike

I like it, getting the company to "help". Just out of interest does anybody know if United has been nudged and did they make a contribution......? Could all of you from the friendly sky's chase up HR at United to make a valid and solid contribution - after all Big Al delivered them a miracle - perhaps their help now could help return the gesture.

Update on the Funds for Laurie Status

Just had an update from Janice Hill, Mgr. of Communications at the National Foundation for Transplants. I have her e-Mail if you need or want it, just contact me.

Progress ... Janice indicates that thanks to YOUR generosity, there is now enough money available to go ahead with the operation ASAP. There is also some money over for post-operative support. Can there ever be enough... Only time will tell, but I know of one that I would feel very bad if that was the 10c worth that was missing - so if your heart is anywhere near your wallet - keep stocking up the fund. What is truly not needed for Laurie will be passed on to others in desperate need of help. Nothing will be wasted.

Thanks to those guys & girls who helped in the time of need, and thanks to all of you who are about to make your donation and top up the fund to give Laurie the absolutely best possible chance of survival - Laurie, her family and Big Al deserve it
** Back to the Top **

Last edited by gofer; 12th Feb 2004 at 04:14.