PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Movers v Loadies (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2004, 02:58
Echo 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay guys lets hang up the gloves, stop bickering, and get the thread back on course.
Read in the Daily Express today about some female " Top Gun " pilot (their words not mine) who flew Nimrods and has just won compensation from MOD because of some supposedly naughty goings on by her crewmates.
This got me to thinking about WOMEN in our respective trades. Now as far back as I can remember there have been female Movements Officers on Passenger/DAMO duties and female Loadies on the shiny fleet.
It came as a bit of a surprise when enlisted females joined the Movements Trade and shocked when they were allowed on Mobile Teams(maybe I'm just old fashioned). As I recall it was hard enough carrying some of the Officers so I wonder how the guys get on with a lady on board. Any comments Movers?
I guess I was equally surprised about four years ago when I had a jolly on Albert and saw that one of the Loadies was a lady (on the TAC Fleet!!). Any comments from either persuasion ?

Remember people these posts are anonymous so unless you've compromised yourself nobody is going to rip your bits off.

E5::

Last edited by Echo 5; 5th Feb 2004 at 05:23.