PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Radio Dick: The Next Instalment
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2004, 17:38
griffinblack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick,

Quite frankly, your whole argument is simply one of beliefs with little or no fact. The ‘you believe’, ‘I believe’ tit for tat has become boring.

You have not answered many of the questions posed to you. And those you have answered have been very selective. I am sure you have put down over 10 000 words in this and other threads. But you speculate and use conjecture for the basis of your argument. It does you little credit and has reached its use by date.

You have provided no modelling, no meaningful statistics and no safety case. For the life of me (possibly literally), I cannot understand how this (AusNAS) got up on the specious conjecture you espouse.

“Affordable safety” has no bearing on the merits or otherwise of NAS. However your assertion that you found “affordable safety” ridiculous and yet you were using the term in 1990 (with apparent glee) questions your integrity.

Dick, unless you bring something new to the table, your arguments are becoming irrelevant as more people understand your lack of depth and insight.

Lastly, I would like to see you respond to Voices of Reason. They have challenged the basis of many your ‘beliefs’ and spurious arguments. However, I won’t hold my breath.

Griffinblack