PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL questions for sale
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2004, 07:25
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paddy, it's a matter of choice. I choose not to have the link here. Half an hour ago I chose to switch the search engine back on for the night period.

If I get things consistently wrong this site will echo to the sound of rolling tumbleweed. So far and for the prior 8 years this hasn't happened.

This is a private site and it is censored somewhere many, many times a day both automatically and through the intervention of our mods. Every reader makes the decision as to whether visiting here is, overall, worthwhile.

We have never advertised, never issued a press release. You all found us and not the other way around. This forum stands for wannabees and not those making a living from them. This includes thieves trying to scam 450 quid from the hapless, lazy or dim.

It's just another way of looking at things. It's the opinion of one person. The opinion of one person created this site. The opinions of one person (WWW) forcefully put created this forum. That's how these things happen. Sometimes we offend people but we are the ones who create, innovate, develop and actually make things happen. We are working professional pilots who put something back instead of taking from wannabees.

However, and as an accurate generalisation, those who collate and disseminate feedback on any significant scale are also making at least part of their living from wannabees.

Regards
Rob Lloyd

Last edited by PPRuNe Towers; 3rd Feb 2004 at 07:49.