PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective NOW thread.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2004, 21:23
jmc-man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bacardi Walla,

an interesting perspective.

Can I just re-cap a few things.

I posted
So, for all those who missed it first time around.......their business plan is flawed, they lack serious aviation/business experience, and overall they lack credibility ..........IN MY OPINION !!
Note the last three words....I put them in capitals deliberately.

Now, when it comes to posting " facts", lets have a look at :-

However, my sources close to the LTN camp advise that a positive announcement will be made next week.
Bacardi Walla 17th January

I think NOW is a dead duck waiting to have it's feathers plucked
Bacardi Walla 23rd January

I suspect the money is about to run out and there is no real sign of a new investor.
Bacardi Walla 23rd January

Forgive me, but how many times has the aviation world heard those immortal words "positive news" ?? More to the point, how many times have we heard it on Pprune about NOW ?
Bacardi Walla 30th January

But surely any new investor would insist on removing the current management, i.e. them at the very top, and replace them with people who actually know what they are doing.
Bacardi Walla 30th January

I heard a great one recently, NOW want to lease planes to other airlines !!!!!!!! Laugh? I nearly cried !!
Bacardi Walla 31st January

You need to be consistent. I made it very clear what my Opinion is. How much of what you posted above was Fact?

You seem, based on the above, to be agreeing with me in many instances.

I also had friends in NOW, and I had to talk to them just before Christmas when they were laid off. Not a pleasant experience and not one I would wish on anyone.

I repeat, the only way people should accept NOW as being real should be hard evidence, namely, as I previously mentioned , A Booking website accepting bookings, or an Aircraft painted up ( which would mean a lease has been signed. Any other " announcements should , in my opinion , be treated with a healthy dose of scepticism