PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Technical Faults Cause Most Accidents
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2004, 21:23
asheng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Le Pen,

Couldn't agree more and I have always upheld this belief and luckily never been in a position where I have had to refuse to sign.

But you and I know that in this real world and someone, somewhere will end up feeling that scenario and having to cope with not only his own unease but probably have some commercial pressure placed upon him just to spice up the situation further. Hopefully common sense and experiance will prevail but my point was that the current licensing system noe allows for the situation to excist whereas before it couldn't.

Before anyone says it I am not some kind of dinosour harping back to the old days, I most certainly am not. I think change is a good aspect of all our lives and modernisation is great....If it works in the right direction to make our jobs less complicated.The only people to benefit from the JAR66 licences are the authorities and its mostly financial to them.As an engineer they don't really care too much what happens to you ( Have you tried to contact engineer licensing recently?) as long as you dont make an error that leads to there involvement.