PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Regional Aviation DHC6 accident??
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2004, 17:41
splatman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SHAGGS

My initials, EB?- ABSALOUTELY, and I hope you notice that my comments were certainly less than derogatory and based on my opinion as to what determines professionalism. If you know my initials then you know first hand where I am now and the position I hold, and I can assure you I am certainly not disgruntled about that move. So I think you realise just how stupid your disgruntled employee thing carries with me. As far as I am concerned the issues that arose while I was CP have been dealt with and I certainly hold no grudges and would talk to any of the Directors should our paths cross.

As for other EX Horn Island pilots who you claim are disgruntled, well I am not sure why you would say that. I am sure however that those who are with VB or QF are very disgruntled about leaving and embarking on a substantial career. NOT

Further to that, I can say I hold quite a number of the ex Horn Island pilots in high regard with their personal professional approach to their jobs.

On a final note, you appear very defensive in relation to the matter so I am assuming your comment of "most professional" is not an unbiased observation but rather a defensive reaction to the circumstance, perhaps your employed by Regional??

You made a very strong statement in which you claimed your opinion was one that reflected the most professional operators possibly anywhere. I mearly indicated that there were differing opinions out there. No asspurtions that the company is unsafe, or a rogue operator, far from it. But MOST PROFESSIONAL, please, you couldn't possibly compare to the likes of EAA, Sunstate, REX, AirNorth to name a few.

Naturally your substantial background with professional aviation organisations is where you draw your experience for such opinions.

Better still, if you have an issue with any of this why dont you pm or email me to deal with it in person.

Fair warning here SHAGGS, I sat back 12 months ago and watched all sorts of rubbish cross the floor in a public forum with defaming asspurtions based on nothing more than fabricated stories. You would be well advised not to treck down that path.