PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK and French flights 'targets' [again] - BBC and CNN (merged)
Old 1st Feb 2004, 16:11
5by5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Papajohn - In Europe nobody has ever hijacked a commercial airliner and driven it into a skyscraper - perhaps because, for years, we've been screening all pax and bags ( even on domestic flights ) - but wherein this has certainly happened to three domestic flights in the USA; so, QED old son !

Now I don't know too much about the political parties in the USA but, suffice to say, when Bill Clinton ( Democrat? ) was in charge would I be correct in saying that the federal government had a budget surplus - which is not quite the case now, is it ? - and also the world seemed ( was ) a much safer place - jeez, Bill even found the time and the presence of mind to get a blowjob in the Whitehouse...... and that alone would get my vote - give that man a cigar !

Ps. Might I suggest that you procure yourself a dictionary - and do try to get out more, there's a great big world out there beyond the USA you know.