PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One For All
Thread: One For All
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2004, 11:20
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
NG, in close numbers, DJ 737 F/Os are earning what an F-28 F/O earned in '89.

I reckon that if we'd had the same discussion in '89 (before the dispute) and said that IF in fifteen years time, someone offered $70K for a 737 F/O job you'd be killed in the rush, someone would have responded with 'thats a bloody big IF'. Do you get it yet?

See, I prefer to take the 'big picture' view rather than nit pick over individual words when they are illustrating the big picture. Again, as with the other thread, you change the focus of the discussion. We're talking about big picture stuff here but it appears pretty obvious it's beyond you.

I know understand why people get so hung up when they come across the few idiots in QF. You shudder and think that if the rest of the crew are like that then..... Got to say NG, that if you work for DJ (which you've never actually discouraged the perception of), then I've just had the same moment. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure not many of the rest of the DJ crew are as narrow minded as you have portrayed in here over the last couple of days.

Bloggs, on one other thread where NG disagreed with you I also responded. He's searching for a reason that everyone disagrees with him and the best he can come up with is that we are all the same pseudonym.