PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Training - My Experiences
Old 1st Feb 2004, 05:06
Flying_Sarah747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LHR Eurofleet

HEY EDDY!!!!!!!!

I loved the post. I bet you must be finished now!!! I finish on Tuesday and start flying on Wednesday, first flight to FRA!!! No more bumping into eachother in the canteen line at Cranebank!

My LHR Eurofleet course sounds much the same, but all the conversion courses are only a day long, and we did our technical tests in the first part of CST!

I must say to anybody who is worried, or stressed about S.E.P. DON'T BE!!!!!!!

I don't know about anybody else, but I think they've made it almost impossible to fail, and yes, you do hear stories of people getting kicked off the courses, but I can say from first hand experience (as somebody was kicked off my course) that they only kick you off if there's a good reason to. They are honestly more than fair, and after you get over the shock of being on a plane that sounds and feels like it's crashing, it's really good fun!

My favourite part has definately been customer service training. My trainers are the best people I've ever met! One of them is gonna give me a guided tour around Windsor on our day off cause he thinks it'll be a good place for me to live! And the other two offered me to stay at their houses til I get on my feet They are SOOOO sweet! I can't praise them enough! It's gonna be sad to finish the course, but I'm also excited cause flying is my dream!!!

To all of you out there just starting, all I'll say is ENJOY!!! It's the best experience ever, and you make some really great friends!