PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2024, 20:21
Ollie Onion

Received 239 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by helispotter
Thanks for digging Pearly White. So indeed Qantas was included in the top 20 this year: https://www.hatch.team/hotlist-2024

The blurb for them has: "Gen Z love... That Qantas Group give opportunities for people to grow and develop in supportive environments across aviation, marketing, technology and more."

OK, so I have never worked for Qantas so can't make my own assessment, but it isn't the vibe I pick up from what I read in the media. I wonder if this is a case of "cash for comments" or that Gen Z staff who were surveyed generally DO have such an experience at Qantas? I guess no Gen Z former Qantas ground staff were included in the survey in any case...

Qantas bends over backwards to accommodate GEN Z etc, everyday we are bombarded with emailed regarding LGBTQ+ days, First Nation Days, Mental Wellbeing Days and many more. Qantas has a truely WOKE corporate culture who love to publicise just how open and welcoming they are to all comers all while turning the screws in terms and conditions of frontline workers.
The following 6 users liked this post by Ollie Onion: