PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2024, 13:16
SotonFlightpath

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rivet Joint
Totally agree. What’s odd is since they dropped the Cardiff flight it has been operating fine and pretty much on time. Suddenly out of nowhere it’s moved to only 4 a week and keeps getting cancelled. Maybe a crewing issue? Either way as I have said before there really should be a regulatory body that stops airlines like this from offering commercial flights. Your average passenger will not know about the long awful track record this airline has and will probably be missing important meetings, family get togethers, cruises etc because of this shoddy outfit. It shouldn’t be allowed to continue. In other industries there are regulatory bodies that shut outfits down if the are operated badly. Same should apply here.
I completely agree, it's a shambles and most normal everyday people would have absolutely no idea that this sort of thing happens on a regular basis. I can't help thinking that this would be a great route for easyJet to operate three or four times a week, at least it would provide a nice aircraft, competitive pricing and a fair chance of actually operating!