PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Magazine Watch Offer
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2004, 18:19
formationfoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRL
I have tried getting a watch from Sam and he won't give me one - I suspect I have upset him with criticising the spelling capability of one of his 'audience'. If you manage to get one out of him let me know how you achieve it!.

No one has spoken up for Todays Pilot yet so to even up the balance.......

I have been looking through a recently published forum dictionary. It appears that the definition of 'advertising' is as follows:

Any non negative comment at all pertaining to a magazine which the poster regards as crap or is published by an organisation the poster is not impressed by even of that comment is a response to a point (negative or otherwise) made by another poster.

The definition of 'reasonable comment' is as follows:

Any comment which is negative pertaining to a magazine which the poster regards as crap or is published by an organisation the poster is not impressed by even of that comment is a response to a point (negative or otherwise) made by another poster, or any comment which seeks to promote a magazine other than a magazine which the poster regards as crap or is published by an organisation the poster is not impressed by.

And that may in itself be advertising for which I apologise unreservedly. :-)

Perhaps to answer the original post someone who has decided to take up this subscription offer (and not in any way connected with any of the magazines) might care to post here on the quality (good or bad) of the watch.