PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dave Fishwick Helicopter videos
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2024, 16:19
212man

Received 363 Likes on 204 Posts
Dave Fishwick Helicopter videos

I'm sure many of you have had the misfortune of stumbling across Dave Fishwick's (he of the Netflix movie "Bank of Dave" fame) video reels on social media, and hurriedly moved on. His manner is an acquired taste, to put it politely, but each to their own and we are in a free society. However, I've just seen this one and it really takes the biscuit: https://www.facebook.com/reel/798205...?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V (not sure how to find the original) and can't go without comment!

Given that most of his audience are likely the non-flying public, he is demonstrating two cardinal sins of helicopter safety:
  • Walking close to the rotating tail rotor
  • Walking in and out of the disc while the main rotor is winding down
(Not to mention he is talking gob****e about the horizontal stabiliser keeping the aircraft straight when the TR fails, but that's not a safety issue)

If he is a frequenter to this forum, I politely suggest you delete this video, or if any private owners here know him they might like to suggest the same to him.

Last edited by 212man; 9th May 2024 at 16:21. Reason: amusing to see that there is auto-censoring of words when posting!
The following users liked this post: