PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAL to file Chapter 11 this week.....
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2002, 23:44
spudskier

polzin -- they have two gates in Columbus, not a huge presence. Unfortunately our major presence is America West *PuKe*

Actually most of my good experiences with United at the Chicago hub. Although I hit Denver almost every time I fly to see my parents in Idaho, I'm never in Denver for more than at most 45 minutes, and have never really had much interaction with the ticketing staff, just sitting on the tarmac waiting to be deiced for an hour... *sigh* I know it has to be done, but they need to be more efficient about it like Chicago is!

and no worries aboutt the spelling or grammer... I've seen a lot worse! At least I can understand you

. .Willit Run -- Amen, I lived in Idaho for 10 years, (I lived in Idaho Falls) and while I'll be the first to admitt it's a horrible place for a kid to grow up (nothing to do except outdoors stuph) it is some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I hope eventually to get into flying gliders around there like one of the instructors in my flight school.