PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2024, 18:22
Kapt320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Uselesshalf
I would take whatever Blackace27 has to say with a very large grain of salt. Don't have to look back very far into their previous comments to see they are affiliated with one of the recruitment agencies. If that doesn't reek of desperation I don't know what does. There is a reason ~70% of the previous pilot cohort have decided not to return.
he never hides he's affiliated with them , when he certainly had the option to do that . i find that trustworthy . hes also not hiding the issues , which i counter him , that maybe those issues no longer exist.( purely because AJX now has to base only 2 aircrafts , not because AJX loves their pilots more than say QR) . reason why people dont go back to their ex-employers after working a long time with them is because human life is about exploring new things . countries , foods , movies , music and airlines. how many people move back into a house they once lived in .. 70% never do .

theres no BEST contract/Airline out there . its what suits your needs best at this point in your life.