PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2024, 01:46
HighSpeedTrainDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maths test- Like someone else, I managed to do it with just over 5 minutes to spare.

Checking exercise- After 2 days of waiting, I got an invite for the Passenger Announcement Exercise yesterday.

To the people that have been waiting several days without a response- from what it sounds like, you haven’t failed but you haven’t necessarily passed either. Whether you get through to the next stage or not is dependent on how others who got higher than you perform in the passenger announcement exercise.
E.g. For the checking exercise:
  • 8 or below = fail
  • 11 or 12 = pass and invited to the Stage 4
  • 9 or 10 = will only be invited to Stage 4 if not enough people in the 11-12 group pass Stage 4

It goes without saying that this is just speculation but might explain why some people have been waiting for a week without a response whilst others have got an invite for Stage 4 after only a couple of days. I’ve used arbitrary numbers for the “pass” and “fail” scores but you get the point. It may well be more complicated than that and they also take into account scores in the SJT and Maths tests too.