PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Apr 2024, 23:48
Global Aviator

Received 130 Likes on 63 Posts
Glen,

Hey mate I should possibly PM you this but no doubt it’s what many are thinking.

Just stop posting until you have an engaged law firm.

I would hate to see something you post being held against you. Mind you it’s nothing new you are positing. Now it really is starting to look like rambling.

Not having a go at you mate, actually I think you’ve stuck in my head as I just had pancakes for breakfast!

I’ve been kicked in the nuts not by CASA but by their employees in the past, unlike you I wasn’t mature enough to understand what really happened. Ahhh hindsight and as I said I’m living this case vicariously through you.

You appear to have a very strong case. Throw that GoFundMe money to a law firm now. Get their immediate advice and follow it.

I can never see this case going to court, an out of court settlement with a hush kit fitted to the 70’s model man 🤣.

I say everything above in full belief of you.

Its the individuals that need to be held accountable, but they won’t be, the organisation will be and that will only happen with that pot of gold and mate if you do this right it’s not at the end of the rainbow.

Go hard, engage, and above everything look after yourself and family. Let the lawyers take 99.99% of the stress off you!
The following 4 users liked this post by Global Aviator: