PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Apr 2024, 21:12
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
A slight change of direction

On here going forward i've decided to hold off posting on the APTA/MFT subject. Things are moving. Slowly and requiring significant mental effort.

I will however continue to post on matters of CASA providing false and misleading information to a Commonwealth Ombudsman investigation, which is its own topic.

Specifically I have alleged that Mr Jonathan Aleck has deliberately provided false and misleading information to a Commonwealth Ombudsman investigation for the purposes of covering up his own misconduct.

I acknowledge that the Ombudsman Office has found that Mr Aleck has not provided false and misleading information to them. By inference it is I that has provided false and misleading information, so it needs to be fully resolved.

I have sent this correspondence to the Ombudsman Office today, and copied in my local MP, Carina Garland and Minister King

To the relevant person within the Commonwealth Ombudsman Office.

I have been involved in a 5 year investigation into the closure of my business by CASA, by the Ombudsman Office.

A primary reason for that investigation taking 5 years is because false and misleading information has been provided to a Commonwealth Ombudsman Office investigation.

I seek no comment against that, and that is not the purpose of this correspondence.

I intend to pursue my allegation that Mr Jonathan Aleck, the CASA Executive Manager of Legal, International, and Regulatory Affairs has provided grossly false and misleading information to a Commonwealth Ombudsman investigation.

He has done that deliberately, and has done so to cover up his misconduct.

I specifically do not want my allegation investigated by the Ombudsman Office, as it is that Body that has been successfully misled.

My preference is to approach the AFP on this matter, if that is an option.

The sole purpose of this correspondence is to seek clear and concise direction from the Ombudsman Office on the options available to me.

My Local MP, Dr, Carina Garland has been directed by Minister King, being the Minister responsible that she cannot assist me with this matter. That is not an option available to me, and regardless I am seeking a more formal forum. as stated with a strong preference for that body to be the AFP. I will await your guidance on this matter.

Thankyou for your consideration of my matter, and thank you in anticipation of your assistance. Glen Buckley