PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2024, 11:49
MB12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pripatt
Hey mate!

Hope you’re well, just wanted to pick your brain and to ask what kind of maths to focus on? Is it mainly stuff similar to the examples on the PowerPoint preparation material, I found a couple online tests and they are a bit difficult compared to the PowerPoint.
if you can please let me know and I will be grateful
thank you in advance
Without giving too much away I will just say that the practice questions are a good indicator of what is in the real test. I also found that other online tests tended to be more difficult than what is in the assessment. The bit which makes it difficult is the time constraint rather than the actual maths, as you only have 17 minutes to answer 25 questions, which I think works out to around 40 seconds per question. Quite a bit of that time can be used up just clicking numbers into a calculator and finding the answer on the list of options, so you really do have to be very quick to answer all the questions. I just did mine and didn't quite manage all the questions in time, so hopefully I got everything I did answer right and will get through despite missing the last few.