PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2024, 12:34
Pripatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maths assessment

Originally Posted by DiveMaster
Didn't pass the maths test unfortunately... I didn't struggle with the questions but rather how quickly we had to do each question. I'm definintely going to apply again next year but wanted to see what could be recommended to help improve test wise and CV wise?

Would obtaining a PPL disqualify me for next year's application? I have saved enough for this, but as of now I don't have the funds to do any ATPL modular training consistently so I'm holding that off for a last resort sort of thing. I'm finishing university this summer so I have a lot of time on my hands before I start a job, so I'm wondering whether doing a PPL this summer would be a wise thing to do if it would be accepted in next year's applications. I'm aware that this scheme wouldn't accept anyone with ATPL experience.

Best of luck to everyone who has passed so far!
Hey mate!

Hope you’re well, just wanted to pick your brain and to ask what kind of maths to focus on? Is it mainly stuff similar to the examples on the PowerPoint preparation material, I found a couple online tests and they are a bit difficult compared to the PowerPoint.
if you can please let me know and I will be grateful
thank you in advance