PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2024, 09:21
chris09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oneredpanther
Just completed the Checking Test. For me this was by far the most difficult on account of the punishing time pressure. I made it to the end - just - with seemingly two seconds to spare. I don't know if I was successful in submitting my final answer, because when I hit submit on my choice, a few seconds later it said the test had timed out rather than completed. But I hope it went okay.

I know you'll all want some guidance for Checking, but in this case you really cannot prepare. You just need to be very fast at comparing data. I will say though, if it puts your mind at rest, that unlike the paid practice tests that many of us have been doing, there aren't any of those pernicious rows of almost-identical number strings (such as 54321098654 / 54321098645 / 54321097654 / 54231098654) that have been the bane of my existence when practising. The errors are generally quite distinct. Time is the challenge, not the data.

Personally I feel 50/50 about this one. I was highly confident that I passed the others (correctly) but this is quite a wildcard due to the pressure. Even if you could go back and check, there is zero chance you'll have the time to do so.

Good luck everyone!
Seconded with this, a really tough test. Would highly recommend doing the practice tests BA have suggested a few times over and any other you can online...you need to be very very quick.

Now nervously awaiting results of the checking test!