PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2024, 06:22
fullpower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hardrod
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.

So this is how people looking for jobs these days - completely ignore the things on the JD. Said it all.
I don't think that a candidate who is qualified for all the entry requirement will not be invited for the ICAO and Cut-E assessment, especially this is his or her first attempt. On the other hand, I heard that the time waited for receiving the invitation email for ICAO and CUt-E is different but usually candidate will receive this several days after submitting the application.

That's why I have such question,and would like to see anyone has similar condition.

But, anyway, thank for your reply that just copy the official statement again.