PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tutanota email service blocked
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2024, 21:47
SpaceIsWild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went through same crap as a PAID Premium Subscriber ! Had their support email written down which was hello at Tutankhamen yet it kept being returned ! It was months before I was as able to sign in using someone else device that wasn’t an Apple.

The ONLY other issue we’ve had is with a couple of websites we don’t have accounts with but use Microsoft’s security software called “Cloudflare” Even financial institutions don’t use that so we were perplexed why we couldn’t reach T although we had their own mail and also emailed from a different email server . Never heard from them! Light new device - STILL didn’t work ! It was almost a YEAR and not until I saw bought yet ANOTHER new iPhone could we get logged in! STILL trying to delete all the emails in the inbox ! Was shocked they didn’t delete !

THEN we noticed it kept us signed im which we never approved or saw or clicked on and emailed about THAT…it seeme they have a website there actually an APP & it by default kept all Users logged in without their knowledge .

this is the I niter reason we chose them was because of wanting security & not wanting to stay logged in OR have an App! We’ve also noticed that apple saved the site as a favorite and somehow saved our email address which is NOT Cool!!

I was hacked by an Apple engineer who was caught by me as he wa sending emails from my iCloud email and they wouldn’t encrypt it! They now have where you can have a recovery key and your content encrypted FROM Apple being able to access it (still have doubts )