PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 30th Jan 2004, 14:16
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh wanttobe...

I soooooo pity you...

"I lived in First Class I know what it's all about, and under F.A's beds certainly no clothes all the bottles of champagne stolen fron onboard"
The cleaners must have found it a real ****** to vacuum around your carcass during transits. 'Lived in First Class?' - where? Under the footrest? In the coat cupboard (just like that Rockhampton girl)? All sounds rather like a Woman's Day Scoop to me..."Delirious Squatter found in Overhead Locker on Qantas Jumbo!"

"whoever predicted Jetstar would flop I said they would flop not wisjed they would, this forum is B.S"
Dearest, the only B.S thing here is you and your complete inability to phrase a half decent sentence with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. If you're going to mount SOME sort of attack, whip out your English books and THEN put fingers to keys. There's a love.

"and yes girls and QF gays continue to b**** about wanttobe, the fact that u are trying to protect your s*** jobs so much is the reason why I have declined to take my interview, so asta la vista "desperados".. Virgin still rules!

Lizard Island here I come.... yippy"
Oh I see, so they're QF gays now - I thought they were 'male gays'? And if we're b***'g about wanttobe (us 'male gays' or QF gays - you know, the ones who allegedly steal champagne and put it under our bed whilst wanttobecc is hiding in the coat cupboard, watching, waiting...), then what is wanttobe doing? A line? Or two?

And no offense meant to those of you who have worked or currently work there, but...

please help me out here wanttobe...

is your 'sensational position' located on Lizard Island?

I am folded over in anticipation of your next hysterically delirious ramble.

I just love a good stirring!!