PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 pilot undergoing command training during line flying. -
Old 16th Apr 2024, 06:30
sonicbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RMC
your company extrapolation of 205 or is the Boeing FCOM superseded directly with these exact words somewhere else?
- How does this relate to two line Captains flying together in your company (can RHS non tech log signing skipper command the reject )?
Thanks
Hi RMC,

What I have mentioned above is basically the answer to a legality matter we have asked ourselves about many moons ago and found appropriate lawyer’s feedback upon.
Hence our trainer’s manual clarifies that during Command upgrades LIFUS both pilots can order a Stop and the actions will always be done according to CM1/CM2 area of responsibility.
The last word on an EMER EVAC (as well as any other emergencies) will always be by the PIC designated, I.e. the trainer.

Within my Operator we do not have and never had 2 Captains flying together unless one of them is a Trainer (LTC and above). However should a Trainer fly on the RHS to fill a missing FO duty (happened on rare occasions), the trainer will comply with all the FO duties contained in the OM-A and will not call for a Stop (except incapacitations).