PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas SH EBA negotiations
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2024, 06:28
gordonfvckingramsay

Received 730 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by Zeta_Reticuli
Not sure if you are referring to me as being a troll. I may sound like a troll with my Absurd rhetoric. But I am no troll, everything I have mentioned is what I believe. It may sound insane the figures I put out there. But we live in absurd times where the political and corporate elite think it is reasonable to erode all of our living standards while they continually get larger and larger salaries and tax breaks. I am a pro capitalist but what is unfolding is not capitalism. I am no troll, absurd times require absurd responses. We are all in this situation, because no one has the balls beside a select few like myself who stick our necks out. And if things don't change for the better, you will all know who I am within the next decade when 2 airline pilots decide to start a political party. With current inflation and housing costs, 950k to 1m for a 737 capt is not unreasonable for a pilot living in Sydney. What is unreasonable is what the political and corporate elite have unleashed on the middle class and the poor. I will not be standing for it much longer and neither should anyone else. I am no troll.
You're not a troll, I definitely wasn’t referring to you. We are very much aligned, I don’t want the ‘same old’ corporate BS either, if you get my drift 😉.