PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-11
Thread: Ryanair-11
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2024, 12:35
RA85684

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would love to see Lauda take on neo's, and I can see FR group making an order for A321's for delivery post-2030 and I think that, very similarly to Jet2, we will see subsequent follow up orders take place and an eventual large fleet of Lauda A321's operating for FR on the continent.

I have no doubts that the other FR group airlines will stick with the 737 MAX, especially the -10's, but I do think we will see Lauda become a larger cog in the Ryanair machine, and I woudn't be surprised to see Ryanair's larger bases especially in southern Europe and the Spanish Islands move over to Lauda bases if they do take on A321neo's. The CASM and lifting power that the A21N could offer on trunk routes like STN/DUB/MAN-PMI/TFS/ALC would be irresistible.

I also don't think it's outside the realms of possibility to see A21N's arrive on property in large numbers even before the MAX 10's arrive.

I say A321neo throughout as I can't see them ordering A320's unless the price is significantly reduced. By seat cost, the A21N wins hands down.