PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2004, 03:37
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone.

As you all know, this year will be the tenth anniversary of the crash. There will be a private memorial service on the Mull on 2 June for families and close friends.

However, the campaign group are considering holding a memorial service somewhere in London, thereby making it more accessible to people who would like to pay their respects. It will be a short memorial service for all who were lost and not just for Rick and Jon.

It will take a bit of planning so I'm just using this thread to guage the level (if any) of interest in attending. Would you be interested in attending? You can either e-mail me or post a reply.

It will be either on, or as near to 2 June as we can get it and will (hopefully) be around 6.00pm, the time of the crash.

The campaign is still going strong with many questions still going into the MoD. The EDM currently stands at 71 signatures - thank you. One piece of news is that Mrs Bellchambers, from D Sec Air, has taken early retirement. May I publicly thank her for all her responses and letters, and wish her a very long and happy retirement. To whoever takes her place - get used to the Irritating Sod being around

My very best, as always, to you all.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook