PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 7th Apr 2024, 20:56
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
and another quick thought.

There is more than one narrative or topic here, and perhaps each requiring the services of a different law firm, and that is how I will proceed initially. Please don't be disappointed by my first legal update, and it will be brief, but, I have elected to go in first with a "jab" rather than the "punch". If you paid for a subscription, the fight will at least go more than one round. Based on the way i've managed timelines to date, it may prove to be the best value package out there!

Finally PPrune. Exceptional. I cant thank Pprune and Aunty Pru enough. PPrune had the option to shut this down at any time over the last five years. The silence has been encouraging. I own everything I say, and I'm prepared to be fully accountable for it. I do not want to drag Pprune into it. The responsibility bis mine. I assume that the experience levels behind PPrune have identified it as a public interest matter with implications to the safety of aviation as it is. Whatever the reasons its great to have these more discrete forums rather than the big brash ones. Cheers to those behind Pprune. (and Aunty Pru)
The following users liked this post: