PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Training - My Experiences
Old 30th Jan 2004, 00:18
skybabe1975

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA Gatwick

Glad you've been successful and have been given the opportunity to work for the Worldwide Fleet... Many of my friends from other airlines have also been fortunate to land themselves a similar position...

I would just like to ask you to think about those of us who have worked for BA for many years at Gatwick on the short haul fleet.. we have endured bad times over the last few years and work very hard to keep BA the Worlds Favourite Airline... Many of us would dearly like to be where you are and have worked hard to get recognition.... However we are quite upset that new comers have taken what we've been working so hard to get!!! Many of us also worked for other airlines before hand to, so there are a lot of years of work and hope in our hearts...
We are plsed for you all, but at the same time, rather disappointed in the system...

So no moaning in the coffee shop eh! If your Houston wasnt as fun as you thought it would be, we don't wanna hear about it!!! Lol... And you can buy us a coffee, we'll no doubt be in the middle of a two day six sector trip... one of the 60 sectors we get rostered each and every month!!!!