PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2 cadets
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2024, 15:45
pilotdme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pilotlux
I wanted to get some karma back and share my experience.

stage 1

60 invited, some no shows, divided in 4 groups.

Company presentation, they are transparent about the conditions and base allocations.
if not type rated you will have to do apsmcc with them which is bonded in your contract.

then technical questions, honestly very general knowledge. Most pilots should know these without studying. Very fair test, nothing impossible including some questions about wizzair.

group exercise, my best advice I can give you is to keep track of time. And don’t monopolize the scene.

at this stage they cut 50%. Mostly, underdress and unprepared candidates without the proper documentation. So if you want to give yourself a chance, just follow the instructions on their booklet and you give yourself a chance to pass to the second stage and practice your english, group tasks almost certainly assesses your language skills.

stage 2

personal + technical interview

they ask you who you are, etc
plus base preference
plus some technical questions, nothing too hard in my opinion, everything you would find in any preparation booklet.

stage 3

sim with briefing at 5:15, they have 3/4 sims running, so in 3 sessions everyone is done

stage 4

psycometrics, easier than other airlines.

I wish all the best to everyone applying, and have to say wizz are very fair and transparent! Whether one passes the test or not, i feel very respected and taken care off.
Could you share with us which psycometrics test they have in the assesment? In pass the are are a lot of types...