PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2024, 13:40
Harold77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling out inaccuracies of articles that was made by a political party activist because they don't like the Mayor's party was required, hence my comments on their thread.

I am a political neutral, but if things that are said that need calling out on any side, then I'll call them out.

As for no mention of Teesside in Esken's accounts. Teesside was featured in the Accounts of Southend Airport.

You can decipher reasoning from how articles and press releases are made, plus what headlines are made and own research. As which some have pointed out above.

Also there were mentions in comments on social media.

But if you don't look, you don't see and find out things.

It is easy to find things if you look for yourself.

Just like yourself Grumpy, I called out your comments over the years. What was it you were shouting and dancing from the rooftops all last year. Oh yes, "the airport was losing more than a million pounds a month" when clearly it wasn't and when the figures came out proved my point it was no where near losing over a million pounds a month. So you needed calling out back then.

It's not rocket science to see how the airport is performing. You can calculate a fair chunk of stuff as it is in the public domain, so you can get a good idea of where the airport is at and how it is doing.