PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2024, 08:58
onion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SWBKCB
So probably not the best choice in the first place?

Other than the presence of the fragrant Ms Willard and new shirts for the airport staff, what did Stobart contribute?

Is it also correct that their share in the aiport never appeared in their accounts as an assett (or as a liability if they had paid nothing at the time) until after they pulled out?
Possibly not the best choice but what metric was looked at we don't know.... they certainly had sucssess at Southend for a period pre Covid. Were the Esken books looked at and the due diligence on them looked into I don't know but accounts are filed after the end of the reporting year.

I don't know what they contributed, it could be that they were there to chase airlines and the day to day was left to the wider staff. It could be they were hands on from the start. Maybe any staff members on here could provide some insight.

Regarding how it was reported as an asset in Esken books i don't know, haven't looked that deep.... I haven't even checked to see what class of shares they were and what rights were attached to them!