PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2024, 08:48
onion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Grumpy1
Don't think there was any explanation at the time as to why they parted company....
Onion address the point and the press report certainly does not explain, so not a good idea to invent a reason and report it publicly to try and undermine a considered article that does not suit your politics. You then try a justify your invention by suggesting that only you know what the rest of us dont know but decline to respond to requests that you reveal you sources at the airport or Esken, or even confirm that you have any actual sources.
First of all I'm not on trial here so you may want to reword your approach!
Secondly are we sure that the article is accurate? I ve not read it but journalist have been known to lie, embellish or just get it wrong!
Thirdly I ve not invented a reason per say I ve provided evidence that Esken were in trouble and provided a view point based on that..... probably no different to the article you mention, maybe I'm an investigative journalist now?
As I said before nobody knows what the contractural obligations were of either side and that can come down to breaking that contract!

Last edited by onion; 5th Apr 2024 at 09:03.