PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - self financed A320
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2024, 07:44
IESS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly that @AfricanTrouserSnake
whats better then, finish this hear with 400-500h heck, even with 100h and have the type in hand and experience or wait for the unknown and start from scratch in feb/march with even more uncertainty…

for the rest of the desbelievers here, you better start browsing the european job market instead of browsing the forums here

to the dude writing about god syndrome - I dont know who you are, but assuming a pilot newbie hired right from rhe sweatbox to be some kind of a worse cockpit material is a damn arrogant overstatement to us all. We pass our Lpcs, recurrents, assements and so on. Those fresh intakes are none other worse than any of your pilot collegues.

Besides, you mistake arogance with boldness. The time to train is now, it is late, I agree, hence the boldness.
No time to loose, May is right behind the corner.

The seasons just starting and the recruitment will continue until wintertime, the training takes 20-30 days, this leaves enoufgh time to end this year with 400-500h and the airlines dont stop flying in november, they wont stop recruiting, anyone writing with hesitation they just dont see what the current job market is

Anyways, whomever is interested and ready, PM me for details
im done with convincing the herd, im not the sheppard nor anyones babysitter
ive been around long enough to know what im saying and its nit just my opinion

after all, if everyone becomes convinced the opportunity window will be shut
Remember - the crowd is always wrong, if you dont believe - ask the stock market

pS. MCC JOC required
ps2. Lowest training cost on the market and at least two airlines waiting for 0 hour hero atm, im pulling all the strings.

Last edited by IESS; 5th Apr 2024 at 09:10.