PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best flight school?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2024, 22:38
kitfox446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Frogboi134
Hi all, I'm in high school and was looking through some reviews of places I was thinking of for flight school on here, L3 harris and CAE, and saw several negative reviews on them and now I'm starting to doubt if they really are the right choice, so I was wondering if there was any other flight schools that you hve been to that are much better and are more friendly, and have better reviews, preferably in the EU area for a EASA license so that I don't have to do the 1500 hours for and FAA license. Appreciate it!
I trained in Spain at two different schools, World Aviation and One Air.

World Aviation is a small but professional operation. There are some weak points due to the small fleet and limited staff, but otherwise I have no major complaints. I got through my training pretty quickly.

One Air was terrible. Totally overcrowded, nearly 500 active students now with nowhere near enough instructors to keep up. You'll be lucky to have even one flight scheduled per week, and there were tons of cancellations for all sorts of bizarre reasons (not weather). Organisational side is a total mess. They don't care at all about the students, and they will happily take your money and leave you to rot - no refunds. Avoid like the plague. Everything looks nice but it's all marketing. There's nothing there to back it up