PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - License Transfer Confusion
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2024, 08:49
Freefly170

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
License Transfer Confusion

Hi All, hope someone may be able to advise me. I currently hold a Spanish AESA license , however in the past 12 months moved to France and since my medical required renewal it was easier to perform the medical (Class 2) in France. So now I am in the process of transferring my Licence to DGAC. However both authorities are extremely slow, so although my license is still valid my SEP expired. No problem I performed a full skills with a French examiner and have the new SEP……however I was expecting at the time that the SEP would be transferred straight to my new French license, however since both DGAC and AESA have now been dithering for best part of three months I still do not have a French license and DGAC have just informed me that unless the FE was also AESA registered the SEP will not be valid on my old license, in essence I’m stuck between two agencies and if and when I finally receive my license from DGAC they expect me to re fly the skills test to get my SEP……!! Anyone else out there been in this position?