PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurowings Europe F/O
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2024, 10:42
planedriverAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Pen and paper?

Originally Posted by zui
Hi Everyone,
some additional thoughts to (the well detailed) previous feedbacks for the EW BQ:
General impression: some modules felt more difficult compared to Skytest, BUT my ultimate advise is to never give it up! Your performance is compared to a very wide range of average brought by thousands of applicants. So you can easily feel like performing bad, however still doing above the waist line.
ATPL: quite tough, expect exam level with mixed subject questions, Pilotassessments' 1160 questions-block only provided me a certain correct answer for a limited part of the questions, so recommend to use deeper quiestion banks like AE.
English: the samples they give you in the invitation mail represent well what to expect. Many words show up, I haven't seen before.
Orientation: sample test gives u the feeling regarding shapes, surface counting is their favourite.
Logical: scale excercise is different, more questions asking which is the heaviest shape (no such task on ST) Biggest difference from SkyTest: you need to interpret each scale (sometimes even 3 of them) to come to a solution (at skytest it worked out from the upper scale even on difficult level)
Number sequences: harder than Skytest (for me)
Memory: aircrafts, you have to type in, no multiple choice.., symbols part: started easyer, symbol+3digit nr, 4 differents was the hardest (as far as I remember)
Concentration: hurry up, 29 pages in 15 minutes! Quiet tiring (Only got until 21)
Muktitasking/color tanks: much shorter response time on the lights, but the "flight director" cross moves slower/less

Happy New Year & Good Luck Everyone!
-----------------------------------

Hi zui! Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I wanted to ask (or if anyone on this thread could please answer ) if you are able to have pen and paper for the pairs of scales exercise, as it is tougher than the one on skytest... Also, do we have a time limit for every part of the BQ or just some like ATPL, Maths, concentration...? Cause on skytest some exercises do not have a time limit. Thanks!!!