PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Roadshow Australia
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2024, 08:52
corporal klinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PW is correct though.You accepted the conditions and history when you joined, the only difference is that you hoped future cuts would only affect new-joiners and they would grandfather your "contract". I know you did because we all did. If you are honest, you also have to admit that recruitment via the cadet scheme has not changed since you joined. STW is 100% correct, cadets will be the primary recruitment channel, and apparently the offer is still good enough. Or maybe not, then they will raise the package, they will adjust it to meet their targets, as you would expect. All the talk about CX imploding or sinking is not believable coming from you, after all you are still here. You just must see this makes you untrustworthy. You evaluated your options and CX is still the best one. Why you can't accept or understand the exact same calculation is behind newjoiners decision to sign up is beyond me. You obviously try to "warn" others because you want to reduce numbers of recruits, you hope CX will be forced to pay more to you as result. However, nobody reading your posts doesn't see you motives, you are wasting your energy in my opinion. The macro situation will decide anyway, which you can't manipulate. It's a fool's game you are playing.

Last edited by corporal klinger; 1st Apr 2024 at 09:12.